Termites have become a common problem in Ourimbah. To get rid of them and prevent their further breeding, numerous measures have been adopted by people time and again. According to the research, there are about 350 species of termites in Ourimbah but only approximately 32 species are of major concern to home owners.
Termites can be very expensive for you and destroy your home quickly so you need to take a lot of care to keep them away. There are a host of pest control products on the market giving numerous options to exercise choice from. Termites are prevalent in Ourimbah in large numbers and their production is increasing day by day.
Termites are the insects that make their home in the wood or under the ground. They can cause great damage to the wood. Termites in Ourimbah are also known as ‘white ants’. That is due to the reason that these termites resemble white ants in size, structure and in the habitat. In fact, they form the part of a distinct category of insects popularly called order Isoptera.
There has been some extensive research done on termites Ourimbah and the results have revealed that 1 in 3 homes have or will have termites this year .
Below are mentioned a couple of guidelines that will enable you to keep control over the termite growth and their damage to your house:
- The First And Foremost Thing Is To Inspect Your Home On Regular Basis. It Is Up To You Whether You Do It On A Daily, Weekly Or Monthly Basis.
- There Is A Need To Have A Proper Ventilation System In Your Home. This Will Reduce The Scope Of Termite Growth To A Large Extent And You Can Save The Wooden Furniture Of Your Home From Destruction.
- Do Not Preserve Anything On The Ground And Keep The Area Dry.
- Ensure That The Construction Of The Mulch And Flower Beds Are Done In Such A Way That They Are Built At A Distance From The Walls Of Your Home.
- Make Sure That The Ant Cap Is Visible And In Good Condition.
- Keep Your House As Neat As Possible. Dump All The Waste Products Including The Decaying Timber At A Proper Place That Is Located At A Distance From Your House.
- If You’ve Kept Wood At Your Home For Cooking Purpose, Place It Properly On A Metal Frame That Is Placed At A Distance From The Ground.
- Appoint A Professional Pest Controller For Your Home. Get Your House Inspected Almost Every 6 To 12 Months. Only The Professionals Can Guide You The Right Way To Combat The Problem Of Subterranean Termites.
Although it is tough to eliminate termites completely, if you follow the above mentioned guidelines as much as possible, you will be able to control the attack of termites to a large extent.
Hi, my name is Adam. I am the Manager of Falls Pest Control we carry out Termite & Pest Control in your area
our Termite team and our Tailored Termite Elimination systems/treatments are carried out by professional pest managers who have a strict regime of courses and testing to become a qualified Falls Pest control termite specialist
You Know you are working with the best when you use Falls Pest
Timbersecure is termite insurance from our respected insurance company for the termite barriers/treatments we carry out, ensuring if there is ever a problem the warranty period you are protected (see our Timbersecure Page)
That’s right!! We can get your home termite insured…We are one of the few that can offer this exciting product
Protection of one of your most valuable assets is essential and then having termite Insurance as an added benefit!!
Talk to one of our operators now to get a free quote to protect your home for now and the future .